1. 1900-1959 model tractors allowed in all classes.
2. Torque Amplifiers may only be shifted in Outlaw and Hot Rod classes.
3. 6500 lb. antique classes and up may use up to 18.4-38 tires.
4. A 7000 lb. antique class was added.
5. 4500 lb. farm stock class may use up to 13.6-38 tires with rim size called for on tire.
6. 5500 lb. farm stock classes and up may use up to 15.5-38 tires with rim size called for on tire.
7. A street legal truck class was added on a 1 year trial. Trucks must be unloaded, no propane is allowed on diesels, and they must have a title and tags.