1. Basic tractor can be no newer than 1959. Transmission and rear end must remain the same as basic tractor. Frame may be lengthened no more than 14 feet from the center of the rear axle to the furthest point forward.
2. One gasoline or alcohol powered engine only. Big block-482 cubic inch limit. Small block-400 cubic inch limit. 3% oversize allowed. One carburetor only. No turbo, superchargers, blowers, or nitrous oxide systems allowed.
3. Hot rod tractors must have kill switches hooked to sled, wheely bars, and approved scatter shields consisting of either scatter blankets or 1/4" plate metal enclosure. U-Joints must be protected by metal also. Harmonic balancer must be protected by a 1/4" metal enclosure.
4. Add on weights allowed. No weight or objects to fall on track while tractor is hooked to sled. Any part of tire or sled touching boundary line will constitute out of bounds.
5. Hot rod tractors can run factory molded tires up to 18.4 width.
6. Tractor must weigh within class limit of 5,650 lbs., including driver.
7. Ring hitch with 3" eye. Hitch height limit of 20 inches. 18" minimum drawbar length from center of rear wheel axle to center of hole.
8. No steel wheeled tractors. No dual wheel tractors.
9. First puller may not pull over.
10. Any protest must be filed within weight class before next class starts.
11. Two attempts to pass 75' mark will be allowed.
12. Helmets mandatory (DOT approved).
13. Tractor must weigh within class limit of 5,650 lbs. Not additional scale weight allowed.
14. Seat belts optional.
15. Roll bars and wide front end optional.
16. Small block class governed by same rules.
17. Must be 18 years of age. Under 18 requires written guardian permission and guardian's presence to pull. Board of director approval also required.
18. Judge's Decision is Final!