1. 1900-1959 year models only. Serial Number must be intact and not tampered with. Classes: 4500# max tire size 13.6-38. 5500 & 6500# max tire size 15.5-38 with rim size called for on tire. No cut tires allowed.
2. Tractors must weight within limits of each class. No minimum weight for each class. All tractors and pullers must weigh immediately after pulling or be disqualified.
3. Factory high RPM's only with 10% override allowed. Tractors subject to RPM check at anytime. Gasoline or Diesel allowed.
4. Farm Stock tractors must retain stock engines and stock appearance except for wheely bars.
5. Add on suitcase weights allowed. May not extend forward more than 11' from the center of the rear axle. Anything falling off tractor during pull will result in disqualification. Pull ends when any tire or part of the sled touches boundary line.
6. Under 18 years of age requires track official and parent or guardian approval. Under 18 years of age required kill switch.
7. Tractors may not use any fuel above 93 octane. No fuel pumps exept for factory installation.
8. Ring draw bar only. 20 inch maximum drawbar height, 18" minimum length from center of rear axle to pulling point. Material ring is made of must be 1 inch diameter material, no less or no more is allowed. Ring hole size must be at least 3 inches.
9. Farm Stock must be pulled in first gear (no shifting of torque amplifiers) and start with a tight chain. Tractor must stay at or under 4.0 miles per hour. If horn blows for excessive speed after 100 feet, pull is over and footage will be measured at the point horn blew. Driver must remain in the seat during the pull with at least one hand on steering wheel.
10. Front tires may not leave the ground more than 18" during pull.
11. No one allowed on track except puller, track official, or guardian.
12. No differential or drive line alterations.
13. All tractors must be registered before class starts.
14. Puller will be disqualified for not pulling in first gear, refusal to comply with the rules, poor sportsmanship, conduct, intoxication or failing to stop when red flagged by judge.
15. Each Pullers has two attempts to pass 25 foot mark. Pull is official after 25 feet. Pull is over when forward motion of sled is stopped or red flag is dropped.
16. Farm Stock tractors must have factory or factory replacement blocks, factory front and rear rims and uncut tires. No governor kits allowed. Electronic ignitions are allowed.
17. All tractors are subject to inspection or verification by the track officials as to their compliance with the rules as listed above. All rules will be enforced. Questions should be brought up to track officials before pull.
18. Board of director wheely bars mandatory.
19. Judges decision is final.